Interpire Shopping Cart was recently released, which is their updated version of StoreSuite. After taking a look at the features included with Shopping Cart, this is one shopping cart system that will impress anyone looking for an easy way to build an attractive online store with built-in email marketing capability.
Features included in Shopping Cart are:
- Very attractive XHTML store templates that are easily updateable via a drag-and-drop edit mode
- Search engine optimization is built-in with customizable meta data, page titles and search engine friendly link URLs
- Create your own store logo using the built-in designer or upload your own logo
- Advanced users can edit the HTML and CSS using the WYSIWYG editor included in Shopping Cart 3.0
- Inventory is updated automatically and the software provides alerts when a product needs reordered
- Extensive of available shipping methods and payment gateways
- AJAX programming results in fast page load times
- Multiple product variations are possible with different SKUs, prices, images and more
- Many more features at the Interspire website
Interspire SendStudio NX and Knowledge Manager 4.0 Included
Shopping Cart includes the ability to integrate with SendStudio NX and Knowledge Manager 4.0. SendStudio gives store owners the ability to create full-featured email marketing campaigns, develop subscriber lists for campaigns, create and manage newsletters, send special offers and coupon codes via email, and much more. SendStudio does not put a limit on the number of emails you can send, and there are no monthly charges based on the quantity of emails you send. This feature alone can save savvy email marketers a ton of money by eliminating the monthly fees from online providers like Constant Contact or VerticalResponse.
Knowledge Manager 4.0 (formerly known as ActiveKB) allows store owners to incorporate extensive knowledge base sections into their online stores, and help reduce the number of emails and phone calls received from customers. By posting product information in the knowledge base articles, customers can find information on store products at their leisure. This allows for preselling the customer and increases conversions of store visitors.
Put your Business Online with Interspire Shopping Cart
Interspire did their homework when developing their new shopping cart software. They included the perfect set of features to make setting up an online shop as painless as possible. They put so many user-friendly features into this e-commerce solution that it’s difficult to list them all. It’s easier to just direct you to the Interspire website and have you see for yourself why Shopping Cart is hands down the best way to put your business online. Interspire offers an online demo and a generous 60 day money back guarantee, so if you find the shopping cart doesn’t fit your needs, you haven’t cost yourself a dime.