If you haven’t seen Flexibility Theme for WordPress in action, or if you’ve only used the original version of the theme, you need to grab a download of the newest version of the theme.
Flexibility is a theme that allows you to easily create literally millions if not billions of different blog looks in a matter of minutes. It gives you control over about every color, font, size, image, sidebar, width, Adsense, etc. of your blog. And the best part is, it’s awesome for beginner bloggers too because the options page makes it easy to make the changes.
Version 2 was just released and the improvements are substantial. Included changes are:
- New jQuery color picker allows you to choose from millions of theme colors
- New quick-set theme colors allow you to set the entire theme color scheme with one color picker selection
- Change from the default, light or dark color scheme in one operation
- Theme includes many header, RSS icon, search box and background images that are easily changeable from drop-down menus
- Easily use your own custom header and use a custom header height
- Position your blog navigation above or below the header
- Quickly choose from multiple width layouts with single or multiple sidebar configuration
- Newly designed feature section configurable with multiple widgets
- Footer is now widget-ready
- WP 2.7 compatible with threaded comment support
- Backwards compatible with WP 2.6
- Five new navigation styles
- Plus many more improvements!
The original Flexibility Theme had over 2,000 downloads just since October of 2008, and the new version of the theme promises to be one of the most popular WordPress themes ever. The ease-of-use has increased tremendously and many professional bloggers use the theme to quickly create unique niche blogs in a matter of minutes.
Flexibility makes blogging easier because it gives the blog owner complete control over almost every aspect of their blog without having to know PHP, HTML or CSS. The simple options page in the WordPress admin section makes it very simple to change theme colors, widths, images, headers, RSS icons, search boxes, footers, etc. There are so many configurable options that it can be overwhelming to a new blog user.
If you crank out niche blogs on a regular basis, you can now set up UNIQUE niche blogs very quickly using the theme. Registration is required to download version 2 of the theme, but the original version is available if you don’t want to register. I’ve registered and have never received an email other than the email verification, so spam email from the creator is not a problem.
Visit FlexibilityTheme.com to download or preview version 2 of Flexibility Theme.